Let’s get started
With protocol changes, increased pressure on REAC inspectors and limited budgets, failing scores can occur to even good properties. While each CDE plan will be customized; the following course of action is usually warranted.
- Conduct a professional review of REAC report verifying any appealable items
- Complete 100% inspection
- Develop plan explaining how ALL defects will be corrected
- Submit CDE plan (typically within 60 days)
- Prepare for follow-up REAC inspection
- Consider UPCS/REAC Training for staff
Let Us Help!